Returns for unused products are accepted within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Products that are cut from a roll are subject to a 25% restocking charge (this does not apply to remnants).
- We can arrange return shipping at a rate of £50 for the first item and £30 for each item thereafter. Alternatively, you can arrange for the item to be returned at your own cost.
- The full value of the original order will be refunded less 25% restocking fee (if applicable) and the return shipping cost.
- We cannot accept a return of any item that has been cut into, laid or otherwise used.
- If an item is faulty; we will ask for a photograph of the fault. Faulty items will be collected free of charge and replacement goods will be sent out as soon as possible.