We're here to help 0333 772 0294
More about this product
Robust man-made fibres purpose built for stain resistance and enhanced appearance retention.
Woven back carpets are also known as Wilton weave due to their construction process. The pile and backing are weaved together crafting an impressively strong and robust bond that ensures longevity and luxury.
Whitehorse Collection Nature
£15.99 Per SQM
Robust and Modern. Nature is our flagship broadloom flat weave carpet suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Constructed with highly durable polypropylene, Nature is bleach cleanable and extremely stain resistant.
|Pile Type ||Broadloom flat weave|
With this product a stable double stick with suitable underlay is necessary; this should be glued to the subfloor as recommended by the adhesive manufacturer and not mechanically fixed.
- The floorcovering should be bonded with a suitable adhesive to the underlay, using a B1 adhesive trowel to prevent bleed through after installation.
- The use of a Speed Cat should be used to crease the floorcovering into position over the gripper.
- A Trim-Master Trimmer, set up correctly, with a hooked blade is advised for cutting in. A tucking knife should be used to tuck the floorcovering. A Speed Cat or Bolster is not advised as they can cause fraying.
- Seams can be joined with a hot melt tape. Joins should be cut separately using heavy duty carpet shears following the weave (do not lay lengths over each other and cut through). It is advised a SilvaSeam is used as traditional seaming iron hot melt tapes can cause shadowing which become visible in large areas with a strong light source.
- Cross joins should be avoided.
- Seams should be sealed to avoid fraying with a cold sealer adhesive, E.g. Roberts 8015-A Seam sealer or something similar. - If joining flooring you should ask for the flooring to colour match when you order it, as different dye lots can vary slightly.
|Small Room||2m x 4m||£127.92|
|Medium Room||4m x 4m||£255.84|
|Large Room||5m x 4m||£319.80|
We aim to deliver your order within 3 working days.
This is based on the stock being available to dispatch and should there be any issues, we will contact you at the first opportunity and advise of any possible delay.
Once your order has been dispatched the couriers will contact you via text/email with the tracking details and the confirmation of the day of delivery.
The delivery window on the day of the delivery is from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday (Not Including Bank Holidays or Weekends).
Our courier operates a 'kerbside delivery' policy. This means that your order will be delivered and offloaded outside of your chosen delivery address. You should consider this when making your order, as you may need to organise for assistance to move your order inside.
Your order will be rolled around a cardboard tube and wrapped in 100% recyclable polyethylene for protection. Dependent on size and volume, your order may also be edge protected to prevent damage in transit.
Our standard delivery fee of £34.95 applies to most UK mainland postcodes. Delivery to Highlands and islands postcodes is available on a 3-5 working day service at a cost of £49.95
Missed or failed deliveries: Our courier service will attempt to re-deliver your items the next working day. Additionally, any redeliveries due to incorrect address details will incur extra charges.
We constantly monitor our competitors prices and believe we offer the best price and service.
We will attempt to beat any genuine "like for like" online price. We must be able to compare "basket for basket" and cannot compare "part baskets". Simply forward web link to the specific page of a competitors website (including eBay!) and we will try to match the confirmed delivered price. Applies to all ranges/manufacturers but does not apply to discontinued or second quality materials. This price promise is not retrospective after an order is placed and only applies to goods advertised on this website.